English Conversation Club – Fall SchedulePosted on: Aug 30, 2021
The English Conversation Club (ECC) will continue on through the fall term. The ECC will have both in-person and virtual meetings this fall – we hope to see you there!
Learn about the ECC and find our new schedule below.
|On-Campus Meeting Location||L109 (Library Basement)|
English Conversation Club (ECC) is a place for members of the CUE community – students, staff, and faculty – from Canada and around the world, to come together to exchange ideas, cultural perspectives, and knowledge on a variety of topics.
ECC’s 2021 Meeting Schedule:
|Aug 4||11:00 AM-12:00 PM https://meet.google.com/hoy-rsqy-gcm|
|Aug 17||1:00-2:00 PM https://meet.google.com/hoy-rsqy-gcm|
|Aug 31||9:00-10:00 AM https://meet.google.com/hoy-rsqy-gcm|
|Sep 8||10:00-11:00 AM https://meet.google.com/hoy-rsqy-gcm|
|Sep 14||2:00-3:00 PM – On-Campus Meeting (Room: L109)|
|Sep 28||2:00-3:00 PM: https://meet.google.com/hoy-rsqy-gcm|
|Oct 4||9:00-10:00 AM https://meet.google.com/hoy-rsqy-gcm|
|Oct 13||3:00-4:00 PM On-Campus Meeting (Room: L109)|
|Oct 29||1:00-2:00 PM On-Campus Meeting (Room: L109)|
|Nov 4||11:00 AM-12:00 PM https://meet.google.com/hoy-rsqy-gcm|
|Nov 9||9:00-10:00 AM On-Campus Meeting (Room: L109)|
|Nov 25||2:00-3:00 PM On-Campus Meeting (Room: L109)|
|Dec 1||10:00-11:00 AM https://meet.google.com/hoy-rsqy-gcm|
|Dec 10||1:00-2:00 PM On-Campus Meeting (Room: L109)|
Who should attend?
- International students who are looking to practice and improve their English speaking skills
- International and Canadian students who want to share knowledge and learn about other cultures
- Members of staff and faculty looking to increase their engagement with CUE’s student population
What are the benefits?
- Practice your English speaking skills
- Share knowledge and ideas
- Learn about culture in a Canadian context
- Learn about cultures from around the world
- Meet and engage with members of the CUE community
- Make friends!
If you have any questions, please contact Victoria Eke, Scholarly Communications Librarian & Library Liaison to the International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org