Join the English Conversation ClubPosted on: Sep 9, 2020
Thank you to all of our weekly participants, the ECC has resumed its meetings, see you online!
In order to support CUE’s English language learners, CUE Library has partnered with CUE’s International Office to develop the English Conversation Club!
|Time||3:00 – 4:30 PM MST|
|Google Meet||https://meet.google.com/hoy-rsqy-gcm No registration needed|
English Conversation Club (ECC) is a place for members of the CUE community – students, staff, and faculty – from Canada and around the world, to come together to exchange ideas, cultural perspectives, and knowledge on a variety of topics.
Who should attend?
- International students who are looking to practice and improve their English speaking skills
- International and Canadian students who want to share knowledge and learn about other cultures
- Members of staff and faculty looking to increase their engagement with CUE’s student population
What are the benefits?
- Practice your English speaking skills
- Share knowledge and ideas
- Learn about culture in a Canadian context
- Learn about cultures from around the world
- Meet and engage with members of the CUE community
- Make friends!
If you have any questions, please contact Victoria Eke, Scholarly Communications Librarian & Library Liaison to the International Office: email@example.com
Download and share CUE’s English Conversation Club poster here!