CUE is Transitioning to Bi-Weekly Pay in January 2021Posted on: Nov 26, 2020
- In 2021, our pay dates are changing to every second Friday.
- We will have 26 pay periods instead of 24 per year. Each pay will be smaller however annual and term salaries remain the same.
- Our first bi-weekly pay will be on Friday, January 15, 2021. This pay is for the period of January 1 – 8, 2021. Please note this pay will be especially smaller than usual as it only consists of 6 working days instead of 10.
- Our benefit and pension deductions will not change—deductions will continue to come off every pay. In months where we have three paydays, we will only take deductions from the first two pays.
- Please review the attached 2021 Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule to make any payment arrangements as necessary.