CUE Fitness Centre Rules and RegulationsPosted on: Mar 10, 2020
We have had some issues with people not following the rules and regulations of the Fitness Centre on Campus.
The Rules and Regulations are as follows:
To use this facility, you must:
- Be a current Student, Staff or Faculty Member of the Concordia University of Edmonton (You may be asked for Concordia ID)
- Wear appropriate footwear (no socks, bare feet, street shoes, and/or dirty footwear) and sportswear (no jeans)
- Use disinfectant wipes to clean all equipment after use
- Return weights and equipment to their designated space
- Do not drop weights on the floor aside from the designated lifting platform
- Do not use more than one machine at a time
- Store all belongings in the changerooms
Failure to follow these rules and regulations may result in loss of privileges from the facility.
If you have any questions contact the Campus Recreation Coordinator at Taylor.email@example.com