Resources specific to COVID-19
We are committed to the success and wellbeing of every member of our campus community and have many supports, programs, and services available to you.
Here are two COVID-19 specific resources that you may find helpful:
The above resources are presented here with permission from the author.
- COVID-19 Toolkit developed by Community Addiction and Mental Health Clinic- Northeast – AHS
- Anxious about returning to pre-pandemic life? Here are tips on how to cope
- 12 Tips for Handling Uncertainty
- Covid-19 and Your Mental Health
- COVID-19: Pushing Back Against Stigma