Canadian Association for University Continuing Education (CAUCE) MembershipPosted on: Jan 14, 2019
The Office of Extension and Culture (OEC) is delighted to announce that CUE is now a member of the Canadian Association for University Continuing Education (CAUCE). This professional association derives its strength from the quality of its membership and it maintains that strength through the collective and the individual engagement of members.
Established in 1954, CAUCE has evolved and grown to embrace more than 45 Canadian universities as well as individual professional members and affiliate organizations, providing numerous opportunities for PSIs and their staff to network with others interested in enlarging the scope and quality of university-level continuing education. As a member, some of the benefits CUE will receive include:
- Institution-wide membership with unlimited participants. CUE and CUE faculty and staff are eligible to sign up to the member listserv (using CUE institutional email address) to receive important and relevant information from CAUCE.
- Free Professional Development Webinars, both live and previously recorded online training.
- Member pricing for the annual conference. Visit CAUCE conference website for more details. Hosted by the Centre for Continuing Education at McMaster University from May 28-31, 2019, the theme of this year’s conference is Forging Ahead to a Brighter Future: Diversity and Partnerships in Continuing Education.The call for presentations for the conference has been extended until January 18th.
- Four Communities of Practice that reflect CAUCE member interests to help CUE and CAUCE staff to be an active part of the CAUCE community and benefit from networking and connecting with CUE colleagues across Canada.
- The CAUCE Research Fund is designed to support projects where the outcomes have direct relevance and broad applicability within the practice of university continuing education in Canada.
We encourage you to look into any of the above opportunities provided by CAUCE to enrich your professional activities. For a complete description of the rights and privileges of membership, please feel free to contact the OEC Director Dr. Xinxin Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org.