Enhance your lifelong learning after graduation
Browse through our course list and connect with us to register for a Continuing Education course at no cost!
Concordia University of Edmonton Alumni that have completed a 3- or 4- year program may be eligible to apply for a course benefit:
- CUE alumni may be eligible to register for one Continuing Education course per academic year, free of charge, in courses with no minimum cap requirement.
- In courses with a minimum cap requirement, the number of free-of-charge spots available in Continuing Education courses is decided based on enrolment in each session of the course. Availability of complimentary seats is on a first-come-first-served basis. The number of seats available for CUE alumni in each offering will be decided at the discretion of the Office of Extension and Culture.
To apply for the course benefit:
- Please send an email to email@example.com and include your name, graduation year, and degree information
- The Alumni Relations office will confirm your eligibility, and send you a form to complete. Once the form is completed, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The course benefit has to be approved by the Office of Extension and Culture, the Alumni Office, and Finance. Please allow an average of 4-5 business days for this process. The final decision will be communicated to you.
- Register in the course only AFTER you have received approval.
- Submitting a course benefit form does not guarantee course remission, admission or access.
- CUE Alumni must indicate their CUE Student ID on the form. If you don’t have a CUE ID, please create an OEC student account here.
- If you already have a CUE ID, log in to Online Services, and visit the Online Course Selector (OCS). Your CUE Student ID is located near the top left of the screen of the OCS.