ACM Digital LibraryPosted on: Dec 7, 2022
With articles covering computing and information technology, the ACM Digital Library is a valuable research, discovery, and networking platform for Information Technology, Information Systems Assurance, and Information Systems Security disciplines.
ACM Digital Library provides CUE students, faculty, and staff with a full-text collection of ACM publications, including journals, conference proceedings, technical magazines, newsletters, and books; a curated collection of full-text publications from select publishers; and connections among authors, institutions, and IT communities.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural language Processing
- Information Systems, Search, Information Retrieval, Database Systems, Data Mining, & Data Science
- Web, Mobile, & Multimedia Technologies
- Society and the Computing Profession
- Applied Computing: Industry/Business, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Education, Law, Forensics, Arts/Humanities, & Entertainment
- Graphics & Computer-Aided Design
- Networks & Communications
- Architecture, Embedded Systems, Electronics, & Robotics
- Hardware, Power & Energy
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Security & Privacy
- Software Engineering & Programming Languages
- Computational Theory, Algorithms & Mathematics