Guidance on Safeguarding Your ResearchPosted on: Jun 15, 2021
From the Government of Canada
The Government of Canada recognizes that open and collaborative research is indispensable to pushing the boundaries of science and addressing complex economic and societal challenges.
Nonetheless, there may be risks involved with research and innovation. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to take the necessary steps and precautions to ensure it is secure.
The Government of Canada is proud to collaborate with academic institutions across the country to bring you guidance on how to safeguard your research.
- Why safeguard your research?
- COVID-19 and Remote Work
- Who are you at risk from?
- What are the risks?
- Case studies
- What parts of your research may be vulnerable?
- What steps can you take to protect your research?
- How can you protect your research during travel?
- Who do you contact?