GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders Program in CanadaPosted on: Jan 25, 2016
The GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders Program in Canada is a unique program that provides financial support and skills development opportunities for accomplished students who are Canadian residents, demonstrate high academic performance and financial need, and meet the eligibility criteria described below:
- Are members of one of the following Aboriginal groups: First Nation status or non-status, Métis, or Inuit, AND
- Are first-year full-time undergraduate students at a recognized Canadian university, AND
- Are studying engineering or business/management.
- A $3000 per year scholarship for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years of your undergraduate program
- An opportunity to be mentored by a business leader at GE in Canada
- Participation in GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders activities, including a specially designed leadership development seminar at GE Canada in Mississauga, Ontario
- Participation in community development projects
Submit your online application and mail complete package by March 15, 2016.
For more details on eligibility please visit: http://scholarshipandmore.org/application-students-canada/