CUE students win the province-wide Landing Page competition!Posted on: Jul 13, 2021
BMO-Centre for Innovation and Applied Research congratulates the following 2020-2021 Innovation Launchpad@CUE graduates for winning a total of $2,500 at the province-wide landing page competition run by 150Startups:
- Rahul Goyal and Lokesh Mahanti (MISSM), founders of CoS-Connecting Students, a web-based app for connecting learners looking to study abroad – $1000 in highest visitor count and $1000 in biggest mailing list.
- Navleen Kaur (B. Mgmt), founder of Saadagi, a marketplace for handmade sustainable clothing – $500 in highest visitor count.
Congratulations to our students for advancing their ideas and winning the competition!
About the Landing Page Competition
- Highest visitor count – How many visitors come to Thrive Leads landing page
- Greatest conversion rate – What percentage of visitors to Thrive Leads landing page complete the ‘offer form’ on your landing page.
- Biggest mailing list – How many people join free MailChimp mailing list by completing the double opt-in process
About Innovation Launchpad @ CUE
Innovation Launchpad @ CUE is a program for innovative student leaders, like you, to help advance your ideas into innovative solutions. The program employs an objective-based mentoring process with a goal of advancing ideas into reality, and enabling you to tackle the multi-disciplinary world we live in. It prepares you to think differently, communicate effectively and, most importantly, build a network for gurus preparing you for success! Read more about the program here!