Apply for a Concordia BursaryPosted on: Sep 11, 2014
Students experiencing financial difficulties while attending Concordia may apply for bursary assistance. A Concordia bursary is non-repayable financial assistance awarded to domestic and international students on the basis of financial need. Students are expected to make plans for funding their education through primary sources such as personal and family savings, scholarships and awards, and employment earnings. A bursary is meant to supplement, not replace, other financial assistance. The program is funded by Concordia University College and private donors.
Am I eligible?
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program (no Open Studies) as a Canadian, Permanent Resident or International student.
- Enrolled full-time (minimum 60% of a full-course load)
- Satisfactory academic standing (on most recent coursework)
- Must not have previously declared bankruptcy or defaulted on a student loan including the Concordia Emergency Loan
- Demonstrate financial need on a modest standard of living
Submit an online application form by the October 15th deadline.
Contact Student and Enrolment Services at 780-479-9220 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or check the Frequently Asked Questions document on the Financial Aid and Awards website.