Complimentary Office of Extension and Culture Courses
Look through the ever-expanding OEC course list and connect with us to take an extension and culture course for free!
Interested? If you are a Concordia University of Edmonton Alumni and have completed a 3 or 4 year program, you may be eligible to apply for a course benefit as follows:
- In courses with no minimum cap requirement, CUE Alumni are entitled to take a maximum of one non-credit extension and culture courses per academic year, free of charge.
- In courses with a minimum cap requirement and/or courses that are developed/facilitated by third party partners, the number of free-of-charge spots available in non-credit courses are decided based on enrolment in each session of the course. Access to the free-of-charge spots will be on a first-come-first-served basis. The number of spots available for CUE Alumni in each offering will be decided as per the discretion of the Office of Extension and Culture.
To apply for the course benefit:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, graduation year and degree information
- Alumni relations office will confirm your eligibility, and send you a form to fill out. Once the form is completed, please send it to email@example.com
- The course benefit has to be approved by the Office of Extension and Culture, Alumni Office and Finance. Please allow an average of 4-5 business days for this process. The final decision will be communicated to you.
- Please make sure you only register in the course AFTER you have received approval.
- Please note that submitting a course benefit form does not guarantee course remission, admission or access to the course.
- The form will require you to add a CUE Student ID. If you don’t have a CUE ID, please create an OEC student account here.
- If you already have a CUE ID, please access the Online Course Selector here. For instructions on how to obtain a CUE Student ID, please see the instructions below.
To obtain a CUE Student ID, please go into the Online Course Selector, click “Get started”, then on your right top screen, you will see your student ID. Please make sure to add your CUE Student ID to your course benefit form.
Corporate Wellness Program
It’s never been easier to look after your health! Join the City of Edmonton’s Corporate Wellness Program as a CUE Alumni and take care of yourself.
Note: Alumni should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a letter of membership.
Manulife Financial Services
The Concordia Alumni Association is proud to announce the addition of Health, Dental, Travel, and Accident and Illness insurance programs for its members. These programs are easy to understand, and easy to apply for. Manulife Financial has been a trusted provider of health and insurance coverage for generations. When you choose Manulife services, they support Concordia University of Edmonton’s alumni programs and events as their commitment to our partnership.
Get ready to save on car, home, condo and tenant insurance with preferred rates through the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program
As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program is dedicated to helping Concordia University of Edmonton alumni, get access to preferred insurance rates. These preferred rates are available on car, home, condo and tenant coverage. TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada†, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
Here are a few ways your savings can add up:
- Bundling your car and home, condo or tenant insurance together
- Insuring more than one vehicle, or including a motorcycle, ATV, or snowmobile
- Owning a hybrid or electric vehicle recognized by the Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Having a connected burglar or fire alarm
- Living in a newly built home
- Your home is free of a mortgage or secured line of credit
Plus, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Affinity Program helps support alumni activities. A win-win for you and your school.
Feel confident your coverage fits your needs.
Get a TD Insurance Meloche Monnex quote now by visiting www.tdinsurance.com/cue or calling 1-866-293-9730.
†Ranks based on data available from OSFI, Insurers, Insurance Bureau of Canada, and Provincial Regulators, as at December 31, 2017.
We are happy to partner with the YMCA to offer out alumni 10% off gym memberships.