Closing date quickly approaching! Entrepreneurship Case Competition 2018Posted on: Oct 5, 2018
The Mihalcheon School of Management will be hosting the inaugural one-day Entrepreneurship Case Competition on Saturday, October 20, 2018. The event will showcase the work of undergraduate business and management students from universities and colleges in Alberta. This is an ideal opportunity to network with students, faculty and industry leaders in one venue.
Benefits of participation:
- Showcase entrepreneurial skills in a real industry case
- Present your entrepreneurial ideas to judges from the industry
- Network with leaders from various industries
- Maximize your potential and compete with the best
- Top three teams will win awards
Deadline for registration is Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
For more information and to register please click on the following link:
This event was originally scheduled in May 2018, but was postponed.