2020 T4 Statements Now AvailablePosted on: Feb 23, 2021
2020 T4 Statements have been issued.
For sessional instructors and employees no longer at CUE, you will receive your T4 Statement through email, the same way you currently receive pay statements. The password is the same as for your pay statements.
For faculty, staff and hourly employees (e.g., Student Help), you can access your T4 through the myAvanti portal. Sign into https://myavanti.ca/Concordia.
The default password is your Social Insurance Number (SIN).
For current employees with myAvanti access: if you have forgotten your password or it has not been set, please follow the instructions below to change your tax slip password through the myAvanti portal:
- Click on drop down menu item “Personal”, then select “Tax Slip/Statement Password Change”
- Type-in your new password. It can be all numbers or letters or combination (This new password is ONLY to view your T4 tax slips in Avanti).
- Then you confirm the password and press “Change”.
To view your T4 in myAvanti:
- Click on drop down menu “Personal”, then select
- “Tax Slip Forms”, then select
- “View” and enter the password you just created.
- You will be able to view your T4 by pressing “View” and entering the password you just created.
- Right click on your mouse and select “Print” or use the Print icon in the top right corner of myAvanti.
There is also the option to email the statement to yourself.
For current or prior employees without myAvanti access, if you have forgotten your password or it has not been previously set please send us an email to email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.