Special On-Campus English Conversation Club MeetingPosted on: Oct 6, 2020
Friday October, 16th’s English Conversation Club meeting is a special in-person session.
|When||Friday, October 16, 2020|
|Time||3:00 – 4:30 PM MST|
To attend this on-campus meeting, please register first by emailing email@example.com.
Only those who have registered beforehand will be allowed to attend this in-person meeting. Please ensure to follow CUE’s Protocol for On-Campus Attendance when you arrive on campus.
Please note that the ECC’s online meetings will resume on October 23, 2020.
Learn more about the English Conversation Club:
English Conversation Club (ECC) is a place for members of the CUE community – students, staff, and faculty – from Canada and around the world, to come together to exchange ideas, cultural perspectives, and knowledge on a variety of topics.
Who should attend?
- International students who are looking to practice and improve their English speaking skills
- International and Canadian students who want to share knowledge and learn about other cultures
- Members of staff and faculty looking to increase their engagement with CUE’s student population
What are the benefits?
- Practice your English speaking skills
- Share knowledge and ideas
- Learn about culture in a Canadian context
- Learn about cultures from around the world
- Meet and engage with members of the CUE community
- Make friends!
If you have any questions, please contact Victoria Eke, Scholarly Communications Librarian & Library Liaison to the International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and share CUE’s English Conversation Club poster here!