GSA Bursary Award
Category: Graduate Students
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
The GSA Bursary Award is a financial need based award given out each semester. The number of bursaries will vary depending on the funds collected from the GSA fee levy and the number of applicants in any given semester.
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time as a regular student in a graduate level program (degree, diploma or certificate);
- Be a domestic or international student (no restriction on citizenship). International students must be in good standing with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and have a valid study permit.
- Demonstrate financial need based on a modest standard of living;
- Provide verification documentation if requested.
- Students may only receive this award once during their program of study. There is no limit to the number of applications that may be submitted.
How to Apply: Submit an online application through Online Services for Students.
Value: $1,000 for a degree program, $750 for a diploma program, $500 for a certificate program; the value of the award may be prorated based on enrolment.
Application Deadline: February 1, May 15, October 1