Multi-Factor Authentication(MFA) WorkshopsPosted on: Nov 16, 2021
IT Services will be offering additional 30-minute workshops, intended to assist faculty and staff with the setup of Multi-factor Authentication on their CUE accounts. These in-person sessions will be held in L110 on the following dates/times:
- Session 7: November 18 (Thursday) 12:00noon to 12:30pm
- Session 8: November 18 (Thursday) 12:30pm to 1:00pm
- Session 9: November 19 (Friday) 12:00noon to 12:30pm
- Session 10: November 19 (Friday) 12:30pm to 1:00pm
Due to the limited capacity (24 seats) of the room, each session will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you prefer to bring your own device for this purpose, please feel free to do so.
If you are not available to join an in-person session, you can attend one of the virtual sessions listed below:
- Online Session 1: November 18, Thursday, 10:00am to 10:30am (Google Meet link: meet.google.com/koe-iciu-ibm)
- Online Session 2: November 18, Thursday, 2:00pm to 2:30pm (Google Meet link: meet.google.com/mgv-bngr-gdi)