Mitacs Globalink Research Award Applications OpenPosted on: Sep 15, 2017
Applications are now open for the Mitacs Globalink Research Award. The Mitacs Globalink Research Award funds research collaborations between a CUE student and faculty members at a university overseas.
This opportunity is of interest to CUE faculty members who:
- Supervise student researchers (senior undergraduate or graduate level); and
- have a colleague in one of the Mitacs selected partner countries who will supervise your student in their own institution for a short research project (12–24 weeks).
It is also of interest to student researchers who have independently identified a host professor in the Mitacs partner country.
About the Mitacs Globalink Research Award
- CUE supervisor or student must identify a professor in one of the eligible partner countries (ie. Brazil, China)
- Reach out to the international professor(s) about hosting a potential CUE student research project
- CUE student researcher submits application with CUE authorization by deadline November 8, 2017
- Results will be announced by the end of March 2018
- Successful student researchers must begin the project within one year of award
The list of partner countries and program information is on the Mitacs Globalink Research Award web page | Expanded information about research abroad with Mitacs Globalink is on the Globalink web page .