Quick links


Go back to news

Funding for Spring and Summer Sessions

Posted on: Mar 10, 2013

Dollar SignStudents frequently ask if they can receive government student loan funding for spring and summer sessions.  Yes, you can apply for full-time or part-time funding depending on which courses you are taking.  Check out the Frequently Asked Questions for more information or visit with a Financial Aid Advisor in Enrolment Services.