Faculty Field School to SwitzerlandPosted on: Feb 4, 2022
The BCIT School of Business & Media has developed a Faculty Field School in Switzerland in collaboration with the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW). FHNW is also a partner of CUE, so CUE’s faculty are invited to participate in the Field School.
More information about the Faculty Field School is below:
- Theme: Internationalizing the curriculum (with workshops on Global Perspectives, A Global Curriculum and A Global Network)
- Destination: Switzerland, with visits to Strasbourg (France), Lucerne (Switzerland) and Lake Constance (Germany)
- Dates: June 19 to June 29
- Program: workshops with faculty from FHNW about the internationalization of curriculum (Global Perspectives, A Global Curriculum and A Global Network), guest lectures by industry experts, visits with government institutions and multinational companies in a wide range of sectors, and guided city visits and cultural activities.
- Price: $6995 includes accommodation, breakfast and five lunches, workshops and guest lectures, ground transportation, company visits and cultural excursions, farewell dinner
BCIT will be hosting an information session online on February 8, 2022 at 12:30PM PST and will be available for a Q&A afterwards.
Faculty who are interested in the Field School are encouraged to attend the information session and can also reach out to Amanda Thorson (Manager International Relations) with any questions.