At Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE), we are proud of our distinct reputation in creating a positive work environment. The goal of CUE's Human Resources department is to support our employees, by providing leadership and services that help them reach their potential, and effectively contribute to the university. We continually aim to improve our effectiveness and highlight what CUE stands for, by:
- Providing Human Resource services that ensure alignment between the strategic direction of CUE and the goals and objectives of its people.
- Providing advice and counsel to administrators and supervisors in building community and facilitating an excellent working climate at Concordia.
- Supporting human resource activities within all departments.
- Achieving cost efficiencies through improved processes and technologies both within HR and the University.
- Actively seeking out and implement client suggestions on their needs to improve Human Resources services.
- Playing a role in the broader human resources community representing CUE.
The Department of Human Resource welcomes and invites you to explore the employment opportunities at CUE.
View current job opportunities
Benefits and Compensation
CUE offers a competitive total rewards package which includes:
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact: