For a more detailed description of fee breakdowns, policies and procedures, refer to section 5.0 of the Concordia Calendar.
Special program and course fees are not included in the basic tuition estimates outlined on Concordia's Tuition and Fees page. For a full outline of lab, practicum, and other related course fees, review Other Program Fees.
Student Benefit Plan
A $300 is the maximum/year for the CSA Student Benefit Plan; insurance coverage is prorated for Winter/Spring/Summer sessions. More information on the Student Benefit Plan is available through the Concordia Students Association.
Concordia accepts the following method of payments:
- In Person – cash, cheque, debit and bank draft.
- Online Credit Card Payments – through Plastiq. Concordia does not accept direct credit card payments, however students may choose use Plastiq, a third party credit card processor, to pay by credit card (processing fees apply). When paying online through Plastiq, reference your student ID number as your account number and choose Concordia University of Edmonton as the payee.
- Online Debit Payments – through major banks and credit unions in Canada. Choose Concordia University of Edmonton as the payee, and reference your student ID number as your account number.
- Through Your Bank – contact your bank in person or by telephone to make a payment. Choose Concordia University of Edmonton as the payee, and reference your student ID number as your account number.
- Through Student Loans – Student Loans coming through Concordia’s Tuition and Fees Office are applied directly to the student’s tuition and fees. Students are responsible to pay any outstanding balance by the applicable deadline.
- Sponsorship Payments – If you are a sponsored student, written documentation outlining your sponsorship must be received from your sponsoring agency prior to registration, and must include:
- The specific fees covered by your sponsor (i.e. tuition, books, etc.)
- The terms covered by your sponsor,
- The maximum dollar amount (if applicable)
- Complete invoicing information including name of agency, address, phone number and contact name.