Students are expected to exercise caution when driving in parking areas, to respect all restrictions posted on the streets or in parking lots, and to respect the property and the rights of neighbourhood residents.
Several parking spaces are reserved for students with disabilities who may arrange monthly parking permits through the Student Life and Learning office.
Email email@example.com for more information.
5.8.1 Hourly Parking
Hourly parking passes are available for the Tegler Main Parking Lot and the Ralph King Athletic Center lot:
|Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||$3.00 for first hour, $1.50 per hour after|
|$7.50 per day maximum (7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.)|
|Evenings after 5:30 p.m. and weekends||$3.25|
- All hourly parking is provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Purchase daily passes from dispensers located in parking lots.
- Cash, VISA, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
- Peak times are 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Hourly parking stalls do not provide electrical outlets.
- Tickets will be issued to vehicles not displaying valid passes.
5.8.2 Term Parking Passes
Concordia Parking Services offers limited quantities of on-campus reserved parking stalls and unreserved parking passes.
For further information go to: http://concordia.preciseparklink.ca/
Concordia passes for the following September term are normally available in late May.
Edmonton Northlands, (located just across 112 Avenue), offers parking passes for sale at the Concordia Bookstore. Northlands passes for the following September term are normally available in early June.