Concordia University of Edmonton welcomes applications from all who demonstrate that they can benefit from the program of studies offered, and encourages applicants to visit the campus and meet with an advisor, members of faculty, and students. Concordia University of Edmonton is committed to helping applicants choose their educational programs wisely.
Concordia University of Edmonton has a limited physical capacity. Admission to the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degree programs is granted on a “first-qualified, first-admitted” basis. Therefore, applicants are encouraged to apply early. However, admission to the Bachelor of Management, Bachelor of Education (After Degree), Bachelor of Environmental Health (After Degree), and the four-year Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Applied Emphasis) programs is competitive. Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
Concordia University of Edmonton does not impose quotas on students from other provinces or other countries.
An admission decision is valid only for the semester for which it is granted. If applicants are accepted by Concordia University of Edmonton and choose not to attend, they must submit a new application and all required supporting documents to be reconsidered for admission.
Admission requirements and application procedures for the Graduate programs are indicated in section 13.1.
- 3.1 General Admission Requirements 2018/2019
- 3.2 Admission to Arts, Management, and Science Degree Programs (Direct Entry) 2018/2019
- 3.3 Admission to the Four-year Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Applied Emphasis) 2018/2019
- 3.4 Admission to After-Degree Programs 2018/2019
- 3.5 Undergraduate Certificates 2018/2019
- 3.6 Open Studies Student Admission 2018/2019
- 3.7 Returning Student Readmission 2018/2019
- 3.8 Graduate Admission 2018/2019
- 3.9 Visiting Student Admission 2018/2019
- 3.10 International Exchange Student Admission 2018/2019
- 3.11 Continuing Education 2018/2019