3. Environmental Science
24–30 credits required, to include:
- BES 107 (Introduction to Cell Biology) and BES 108 (Organisms in Their Environment)
- ENSC204 (Environmental Science: Problems and Solutions)
- ENSC208 (Principles of Ecology) and ENSC227 (Science Communication)
- 9–15 credits of unspecified ENSC courses, with at least 3 credits at the 400-level
In addition to the above, students must complete:
- 6 credits of CH courses
- MAT 151 (Introduction to Statistical Methods)
- 6 credits of courses offered by the Departments of Social Sciences or Psychology (CNST, ECO, HIS, INDG, POEC, PSCI, PSY, SOC).
- 3 credits of ENG courses.
- 3 additional credits of courses offered by the Departments of Literature and Languages, Religious Studies and Philosophy, or Fine Arts (ARAB, ARTH, CHIN, CLAS, CLIT, DRA, ENG, FR, GERM, GRK, HEBR, LAT, MUS, MUP, MUED264 (Handbells and Handchimes for Children and Youth), PHIL, REL, SPA, WRI).