27–30 credits required, to include:
- FR 211 (Intermediate French I) and FR 212 (Intermediate French II)
- FR 251 (Advanced French I) and FR 252 (Advanced French II)
- FR 303 (Twentieth-Century Francophone Literature) or FR 492 (Advanced French Literary Studies)
- FR 312 (French Literature from the Eighteenth Century to the Mid-Twentieth Century) or FR 493 (Advanced French Literary Studies)
- FR 380 (Contemporary French and Francophone Culture: Texts, Films and Sounds) and FR 390 (Introduction to Children's Literature in French)
- One of
- 0–3 credits of unspecified senior-level French courses. Students who use FR 492 (Advanced French Literary Studies) or FR 493 (Advanced French Literary Studies) to satisfy condition (f) and one of (c) and (d) must complete an additional 3 credits of unspecified senior-level French.
- 3 credits of unspecified 400-level FR courses.
- 12–15 credits of unspecified 300- or 400-level French courses. [Approved by the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Arts on February 7, 2018]
In addition to the above, students must complete:
- 6 credits of ENG courses.
- 6 credits in any courses offered by the departments of Social Science and/or Psychology (CNST, ECO, HIS, INDG, POEC, PSCI, PSY, SOC).
- 6 credits of courses offered by the Faculty of Science.