The Mihalcheon School of Management at Concordia University of Edmonton will be hosting the inaugural one-day Entrepreneurship Case Competition on Saturday, October 20, 2018.
The event will showcase the work of undergraduate business and management students from post-secondary institutions in Alberta. It’s an ideal opportunity to network with students, faculty and industry leaders in one venue.
Date: Saturday, October 20, 2018
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Hole Academic Centre, Concordia University of Edmonton, 7128 Ada Boulevard, Edmonton, T5B 4E4 Alberta
The competition is open to:
- Business and Management students in Post Secondary Institutions
- Teams of 4 students
- Space is limited to 10 teams
- Showcase entrepreneurial skills in a real industry case
- Present your entrepreneurial ideas to judges from the industry
- Network with leaders from various industries
- Maximize your potential and compete with the best
- Top three teams will win awards
- Fee: C$100 per team
- Deadline: Wednesday, October 10 at midnight
- Complete the registration form
- Pay the team’s fee online
The case will be provided to students on the day of competition. Additional details will be provided to registered teams.
REMINDER: IMPORTANT DATES
Deadline for registration: Wednesday, October 10 at midnight
Case Competition: Saturday, October 20, 2018
For more information, please email email@example.com.