To set up your alumni account, stop by the CUE Library Service Desk during our open hours. If you have your previous CUE student ID card, please bring it with you.
Alumni Borrowing Privileges
- Borrow up to 30 items at a time.
- Most CUE and NEOS items can be borrowed for 2 weeks, with up to 4 renewals.
- Items can be renewed online by logging into My Account, by telephone at 780 479 9338, or in-person at the Library Service Desk.
- Recall notices and due date reminders are sent to the email address that you provide when setting up your alumni account.
- Check your email regularly as a recalled item must be returned within a week from the date the recall notice is issued.
- Alumni can place holds on CUE and NEOS libary materials.
- Alumni can pick up from and return items to any NEOS library.
- Please note that this does not include any public library locations.
- Certain materials, such as kits, local loan, oversize, and reference items, cannot be borrowed by alumni but may be used on-site.
- Overdue fines are $1/day per item and lost items are typically $150.
- Contact the library that owns the item in question for information about fees or replacement charges.
- Alumni accounts with fees owing are suspended until all fines are cleared.
Printing, Photocopying, & Scanning
- Printing and photocopying are not available to alumni.
- Alumni can use the library’s scanners to email as much of an item as is copyright compliant.
- For example, 1 chapter or 10% of a book.
Articles, eBooks, & Streaming Videos
- Alumni can access the CUE Library’s electronic resources while on campus. Off-campus access to these resources is not available to alumni.
- Use of the library’s computers can be obtained by asking for a guest login at the Library Service Desk.
- When using the library computers, documents must either be emailed or saved to a memory stick for later use.