1) Once the complete application and all the requirements have been received by our office, the application file will be reviewed for completeness and accuracy, which may take up to 2 weeks. Then the complete application file will be assessed by the Dean and the Department, which may take another 2 weeks.
2) Applicants will first receive the assessment result by email. If they are offered admission, an acceptance letter and a blank acceptance form will be sent by both email and mail. (International applicants will receive the assessment letter by email first and the hardcopy will be sent later with the CIC letter in Step 4.)
3) Applicants will be required to return the completed acceptance form, signed and dated, and pay a non-refundable pre-registration deposit as follows:
For more information on deposits and fees, please visit the Tuition & Fees page or contact the Student Accounts Office.
4) International students only: Once the pre-registration deposit has been paid, a letter for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will be issued and sent by courier. This letter will allow the applicant to apply for a study permit and/or visa for Canada.
5) New students will be contacted by email regarding registration approximately 4 weeks before the first day of the semester. Those who need to register earlier may contact our office by email.