We are excited to gradually resume on-campus activities and events while remaining committed to taking the actions necessary to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. As such, all on-campus activities and events must adhere to public health guidelines, including:
- Maintaining a physical distance of two metres between event attendees/participants/organizers.
- Requiring the use of non-medical face masks in all indoor public areas and where physical distancing is not possible.
- Planning for sufficient cleaning and disinfecting of spaces and materials.
- Following gathering and cohort group restrictions, as outlined by the Government of Alberta.
Proposed on-campus events will be reviewed to assess risks and to ensure a plan is in place to adhere to public health guidelines. Events taking place off-campus must also adhere to public health guidelines, and we would strongly recommend all attendees download and use the Government of Canada’s COVID Alert mobile app.
- Sharing food, drinks, or utensils
- Sharing equipment
- Close-range conversations
- Direct physical contact with people outside of your direct cohort