About this Certificate
Businesses, non-profits and government agencies all face an ever-changing environment. The cutting-edge Strategic Management program teaches tools and tactics to formulate, plan, execute and measure the success of a strategy. In addition, students will learn about leadership, culture and change management in order to more effectively implement a strategy.
This hands-on, collaborative Strategic Management program will give students the opportunity to interact with other professionals from a range of backgrounds including managers at every level, entrepreneurs, business consultants, public-sector professionals and non-profit leaders. Additional key topics include decision making, performance tracking, and fostering innovation.
This program is eligible towards Blue Seal Certification.
This program is offered in collaboration with Mount Royal University.
- XSMG 10001 – Strategic Planning
- Strategic planning is an essential process for helping your organization create a blueprint to achieve business objectives. Acquire practical strategies, techniques and insights to facilitate strategic thinking and planning.
- XSMG 10006 – Strategic Innovation
- Strategic innovation is critical for developing new products and services, improving business processes and staying competitive in a changing world. Explore ways to foster, manage and sustain innovation for organizational growth and success.
- XSMG 10002 – Strategy Execution
- Once the strategic plan is developed, implementation is paramount in transforming strategy into results. Explore practical tools and techniques to successfully implement your strategic plan.
- XSMG 10004 – Measuring and Evaluating Business Performance
- Performance measurement is powerful way to align strategy with business goals. Learn to design and use appropriate metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to inform decision making, evaluate performance and achieve business objectives.
- XLEA 10002 – Leaders, Culture and Change
- Exemplary leaders use the power of shared vision and instil hope for a better future. Explore leadership and culture as two sides of the same coin, including the leader’s role in building high engagement and high performance cultures. Discover specific strategies and techniques for managing change, including appreciative inquiry, strategic planning and employee engagement.
Program Hours: 75
|Subject Code||Course Reference Number||Start Date||End Date||Course Hours||Course Fees|
|XSMG 10001-002||50143||3 May 2021||30 May 2021||15 hrs||$489.00|
|XSMG 10006-002||50145||25 May 2021||20 Jun 2021||15 hrs||$489.00|
|XSMG 10002-002||50147||14 Jun 2021||11 Jul 2021||15 hrs||$489.00|
|XSMG 10004-002||70104||5 Jul 2021||1 Aug 2021||15 hrs||$489.00|
|XLEA 10002-002||70102||3 Aug 2021||29 Aug 2021||15 hrs||$489.00|
Step 1: Select the Course Reference Number above.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page to register as a student with CUE’s Office of Extension & Culture.
Step 3: Upon submission, you will then register with Mount Royal University and proceed to booking your courses.