About this Certificate
Social media tools have created a two-way conversation between customers and marketers that organizations of all sizes can use to reach their target audiences. In only a few hours per week and little or no financial investment, become an active, collaborative social media contributor, and drive results in line with your business objectives.
By exploring real world situations and current case studies, students will learn the principles of social media, the fundamentals of branding and building online communities, as well as how to execute and measure the success of a social media strategy. In addition, students will have the opportunity to work interactively to create a hands-on social media plan for a local organization.
This program is offered in collaboration with Mount Royal University.
- XCSP 10017 – Foundations of Social Media for Business
- Analyze the role of social media in business and explore the power of these tools to build relationships with your customers.
- XCSP 10018 – Social Media Strategy
- Learn to create a practical and effective social media strategy. Develop social media objectives, advanced target market profiles, engagement maps and several content development frameworks. This approach is effective regardless of the channels used.
- XCSP 10019 – Online Community Engagement
- Use online communities to deepen customer trust and loyalty, increase employee engagement, manage brand reputation and stimulate marketing.
- XCSP 10056 – Digital Marketing Measurement
- Learn to locate, manipulate and analyze data using popular social media channels — such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter — to enable effective, targeted and cost-effective digital marketing aligned with broader business goals.
Program Hours: 51
|Subject Code||Course Reference Number||Start Date||End Date||Course Hours||Course Fees|
|XCSP 10017-002||90410||20 Sep 2021||17 Oct 2021||12 hrs||$409.00|
|XCSP 10018-002||90413||12 Oct 2021||7 Nov 2021||15 hrs||$439.00|
|XCSP 10019-002||90412||25 Oct 2021||21 Nov 2021||12 hrs||$409.00|
|XCSP 10056-002||90527||15 Nov 2021||12 Dec 2021||15 hrs||$439.00|
Step 1: Select the Course Reference Number above.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page to register as a student with CUE’s Office of Extension & Culture.
Step 3: Upon submission, you will then register with Mount Royal University and proceed to booking your courses.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com