About the Certificate
Gain practical, hands-on exposure to the latest marketing strategies, tactics and best practices, including word of mouth marketing, social media, content marketing and integrated marketing communications.
Developed and taught by industry experts, this program provides you with current, in-demand knowledge and skills to inform strategic marketing decisions.
This program is offered in collaboration with Mount Royal University.
- XCSP 10017 – Foundations of Social Media for Business
- XMKT 20006 – Marketing and Strategic Communications
- XMKT 20005 – Brand Strategy
- XMKT 20004 – Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC)
- XMKT 20002 – Digital Marketing Research
- XMKT 20003 – Word of Mouth Marketing (WOMM)
- XMKT 20001 – Content Marketing Strategy
Program Hours: 102
|Subject Code||Term Offering||Course Reference Number||Start Date||End Date||Course Fee|
|XMKT 20002||Not offered this term|
|XMKT 20003||Not offered this term|
Step 1: Select the Course Reference Number above.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page to register as a student with CUE’s Office of Extension & Culture.
Step 3: Upon submission, you will then register with Mount Royal University and proceed to booking your courses.