To register for courses offered through the Office of Extension and Culture, please follow these steps:
- Go to Apply Alberta and create a profile. There will be a one-time $25 for this service. You will need a credit card for this process.
- While registering on ApplyAlberta, select “Concordia University of Edmonton” and the select the “Extension and Culture” faculty.
- Upon submitting your registration through ApplyAlberta, your information will be sent to our University. The Registrar’s Office will process it and send you an email with login information for the Online Course Selector. Please allow up to 5 business days for this stage.
- Once you receive this email, log in to the Online Course Selector via the website and register for your course. The Online Course Selector link will be included in the email.
- Please make sure to register by the deadline for your course.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.