About the Certificate
Prepare for a career in event management with the skills you need to manage events of all sizes. Gain practical skills and professional knowledge to successfully organize, promote and execute any type of event.
The Event Management program is a recognized member of the International Live Events Association (ILEA)
This program is offered in collaboration with Mount Royal University.
- XEVT 10011 – Introduction to Event Planning
- XEVT 20001 – Resource Management for Event Planning
- XEVT 20002 – Event Logistics
- XEVT 20003 – Event Risk Management
- XEVT 20004 – Event Marketing
- XEVT 20005 – Event Production
- XEVT 20006 – Event Management: Final Project
Program Hours: 174
|Subject Code||Course Reference Number||Start Date||End Date||Course Fee|
Step 1: Select the Course Reference Number above.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page to register as a student with CUE’s Office of Extension & Culture.
Step 3: Upon submission, you will then register with Mount Royal University and proceed to booking your courses.