About the Adult Education Seminars
This seminar series is for facilitators of adult learners who want to expand their knowledge of adult learning principles and develop their teaching and training skills in a meaningful way.
This dynamic and interactive program will build your strategies and techniques for practical application with adult learners. An excellent professional development program to complement your career in education or training in the workplace.
This program is offered in collaboration with Mount Royal University.
- XAED 10029 – Core Concepts of Adult Learning
- Be introduced to the foundations of adult learning. Course includes: Principles of Adult Learning, Designing Learning Outcomes, Learning Styles, Designing a Living Course Syllabus.
- XAED 10030 – Skills and Techniques for Adult Learning
- Acquire skills and techniques to make your classes enjoyable and effective. Course includes: Effective Teaching Techniques, Classroom Presentation Skills, Assessing Teaching and Learning, Online Facilitation.
- XAED 10031 – Refine and Enhance Instruction for Adult Learning
- Polish your presentations for enhanced learning in your classroom. Course includes: Tools to Enhance Instruction and Presentation, Culturally Responsive Facilitation, Conflict Resolution in the Classroom, Generational Differences in Learning.
Program Hours: 36
|Subject Code||Course Reference Number||Start Date||End Date||Course Hours||Course Fee|
|XAED 10029-003||90426||13 Sep 2021||12 Oct 2021||12 hrs||$404.25|
|XAED 10030-003||90427||18 Oct 2021||14 Nov 2021||12 hrs||$404.25|
|XAED 10031-003||90428||22 Nov 2021||19 Dec 2021||12 hrs||$404.25|
Step 1: Select the Course Reference Number above.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page to register as a student with CUE’s Office of Extension & Culture.
Step 3: Upon submission, you will then register with Mount Royal University and proceed to booking your courses.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com