About the Addiction Studies program
Enhance your understanding of current addiction approaches and trends with this Addiction Studies program. Learn about the issues of prevention, treatment, youth, physical and psychological addiction, mental health and family dynamics.
This comprehensive online program is designed for professionals and para-professionals in the human service field as well as those interested in addiction studies.
This program is offered in collaboration with Mount Royal University.
- XADD 10010 – Addiction Studies: Overview
- XADD 10011 – Drugs and the Brain
- XADD 10012 – Addiction and the Family
- XADD 10013 – Understanding Adolescents and Addiction
- XADD 10014 – Addiction and Concurrent Mental Health Disorders
- XADD 10015 – Addiction Prevention
Program Hours: 120
|Subject Code||Course Reference Number||Start Date||End Date||Course Fee|
Step 1: Select the Course Reference Number above.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page to register as a student with CUE’s Office of Extension & Culture.
Step 3: Upon submission, you will then register with Mount Royal University and proceed to booking your courses.