Quick links

Reporting Absences and Alternative Attendance for Students

If you have been advised to self-isolate by Alberta Health Services (AHS), or if you share a household with someone who has been advised to self-isolate, you are expected to do likewise, unless advised otherwise by AHS.


  • Students who are sick and students who have been advised by AHS to self-isolate should contact their instructor as per usual, and refer to the university’s attendance regulations for assistance with missed examinations and assignments.
  • Medical notes are not required at this time.