Concordia is getting ready to celebrate a major milestone – its 100th anniversary!
In 2021, Concordia will have been a part of a continuously expanding City of Edmonton for a CENTURY, and we’d love for you to celebrate with us. The planning is already underway to make this a memorable event for everyone who has ever been connected with Concordia.
Call for Memorabilia
The best thing about celebrating an anniversary is getting together, connecting and re-connecting with each other, and sharing memories. We want to hear yours!
We will gladly accept any submissions relating to Concordia, from stories to photographs, handbooks to Concordia sweaters! Every item has a story, and we want to collect and share yours with everyone.
Items could include:
- Photographs, slides or files – anything related to campus and dorm life, academic and social;
- Correspondence, postcards, newspaper articles, ticket stubs or student work;
- Concordia publications such as viewbooks, handbooks, flyers or booklets, etc;
- Trophies, ribbons, pins or clothing with a Concordia logo;
- Graduation items, certificates or documents.
It’s your choice to loan or to donate to Concordia. We’ll ensure all submissions are recorded and identified appropriately. If your items are displayed on campus, we’ll also make sure credit is given.
On all memorabilia, please identify names, places, and dates as much as possible. No detail is too small!
You can email us at CUE100@concordia.ab.ca, attaching your stories or memorabilia, or if you have any questions about the anniversary.
In person or by mail:
Memorabilia can also be dropped off or mailed to us at:
Concordia University of Edmonton
Attn: Concordia 100
7128 Ada Boulevard
Edmonton, Alberta T5B 4E4