Design a new CUE Graduation & University Ring
and if you win, it’s yours!
CUE’s Alumni Relations Office is hosting an exciting contest that could see your ring design on the hands of people all over Concordia University of Edmonton and beyond!
Enter the contest in 3 easy steps:
- Create a design for one finger ring in 2 sizes (small and large):
- one version will be for the Graduation ring, featuring the year on the sides (exclusively for CUE graduates);
- the second version will be the University ring, not featuring the year (for the CUE community);
- Tell us what the inspiration was for your design, how you are connected to CUE and provide your contact details;
- Upload your design and submit your entry by the deadline, Thursday, February 14, 2019.
What do you win?
Your own ring! We’ll have professional jewellers make the ring for you as your prize.
And, your ring design will be available for purchase by the CUE community starting in April, with pre-order sales beginning mid-March.
Contest Entry deadline
Thursday, February 14, 2019
The winner will be announced on Monday, March 4, 2019.
Who can enter?
Anyone over the age of 18 who has a connection with CUE, including: a member of faculty, staff, current student, alumni, community ensemble members, audience members, or board members.
If you have any questions regarding the competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contest rules and regulations can be found within the entry form.