Tutoring services at Concordia are a free service that provides one-on-one tutoring for students in a variety of courses.
- 30 minutes long
- two 30 minute sessions may be scheduled back-to-back
- must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
- students may book up to 5 hours of tutoring per semester
- cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance (insufficient notice will result in a loss of tutoring privileges)
- please bring all relevant course materials to your appointment
If a student does not provide sufficient notice for cancelling an appointment, or does not show up for an appointment, they will not be able to book additional appointments for the current semester.
If you have used your 5 free hours for the semester and you require more tutoring, you can contact tutors through the tutor registry.
Questions? Contact Colin Saby at 780 479 9243 or email@example.com
The Writing Centre
Location: L272 (main floor of the Concordia library)
Hours: (closed on days that classes are not in session)
The Writing Centre is a free service that provides one-on-one writing consultations as well as tutoring for studies in English. Whether you have a quick question about grammar, or would like feedback on a paper or assignment, the Writing Centre is here to help you excel academically through effective writing.
- 30 minutes long
- up to two appointments may be scheduled back-to-back
- if you would like feedback on your writing, please email a sample of your own writing in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- please also bring a printed copy of your writing sample to your appointment
If an appointment is not in progress, drop-ins are welcome.
The Writing Centre is subject to the terms of academic honesty as outlined in Section 9.0 in the Academic Calendar. Staff will not edit students’ papers, but will help students to develop skills to improve their own writing.
Questions? Contact the Writing Centre at email@example.com, stop by in person, or give us a call at 780-378-8467.