10.5 Dual Degrees
10.5.1 Bachelor of Management & Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
A. General Academic Requirement
- Must complete a total of 153 credits.
- Must complete the core requirement of 30 credits minimum. See Core Requirements, section 10.1.
- Must take a minimum of 102 credits in Arts and Science courses, of which a minimum of 66 credits must be Science.
- For continuation in the program, must maintain an overall GPA of 2.3 or higher.
- May count no more than 48 credits of junior-level courses toward the dual degrees.
- For graduation, must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.3 in the 153 credits required for the dual degrees. For further information, see Graduation Requirements, section 9.7.1.
B. Residency Requirement
Candidates for Concordia University of Edmonton’s Bachelor of Management and Bachelor of Science dual degrees must complete 78 of the required 153 credits at Concordia University of Edmonton. Moreover at least 18 credits of the last 30 credits must be completed at Concordia University of Edmonton, including MGT 498. Students who plan to take courses for credit at other institutions must first follow the procedures for Visiting Student Permission, section 4.4.3.A.
C. Program Requirements
Candidates for Concordia University of Edmonton’s Bachelor of Management and Bachelor of Science dual degrees must complete the program requirements for the Bachelor of Management program (10.3.1.C) and the program requirements of the Chemistry major in the Bachelor of Science program (10.4.1.C.2).
[Approved by General Faculties Council on March 10, 2017]