Concordia University of Edmonton’s Career Services provides you opportunities to connect with our highly qualified students and alumni. We invite you to make use of the following services:
- Career Connections – click here or click the button below to create an account on our free online job board and begin posting your job and volunteer opportunities for our students and graduates
- Volunteer and Career Fairs – register for an upcoming event and promote your organization while recruiting students and alumni
- Employer Information Booths – visit campus to promote your organization to our students
- Employer Information Sessions – book a room on campus to give a presentation to students about your industry and/or organization
- On-campus Interviews – conduct interviews on campus with our students and alumni
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employers and volunteer organizations are required to follow specific guidelines when recruiting Concordia University of Edmonton students and alumni. View the Concordia University of Edmonton Recruitment Guidelines to ensure our guidelines meet your needs.