Who can come to Stringspiration?
Activities at Stringspiration are structured primarily by playing level
- Students entering grades 4-12 can apply
- Students should have a minimum of one year study, a firm grasp of basic technique and an ability to read some music or learn well by ear.
What should I bring to camp?
- Your instrument
- Footstools for Guitar
- ‘Donut’ or strap for Cello
- Scores (if active participant in the masterclasses)
- Staff paper and pencil
- Weather appropriate clothing for playing outside (rain coat, rain boots, sweater)
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, bug spray
- Running shoes
- Any medications or Epi-pens, if necessary
- Water bottle
- Lunch and a healthy snack for break time (PEANUT-FREE ZONE)
How do I register?
- If you would like to register and pay on-line, please click on the Register button below.
- Fill in the Student information form by clicking on the button below.
- Sign Waivers at Day 1 drop-off on August 21, 8:30-9:00am.