Robert’s Rules of Order SessionPosted on: Mar 20, 2017
Becky Kallal will be coming to Concordia on April 7th to offer a three-hour session on Robert’s Rules of Order. The main topics that she will be covering are:
– Importance of using rules of order
– Meeting protocols of conduct
– Forms of address
– Speaking at meetings
– Addressing the motion, Etc.
– Role of the Chair during the meeting
– Especially controlling debate/discussion
– Role of participants during meeting
– Main motions and amendments (the most common motions)
– The parliamentary points (point of order, information, privilege)
– Other motions, as you wish or are interested in (table, refer, postpone, withdraw, etc.)
The session will run from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. If you are interested in attending, please contact Danielle Schalin at email@example.com. Space is limited.