The Mihalcheon School of Management at Concordia University of Edmonton will be hosting the inaugural one-day Entrepreneurship Case Competition on Friday, May 4, 2018.
The event will showcase the work of undergraduate business and management students from universities and colleges in Alberta. This is an ideal opportunity to network with students, faculty and industry leaders in one venue.
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018
Time: 8 am to 4 pm
Venue: Hole Academic Centre, Concordia University of Edmonton, 7128 Ada Boulevard, Edmonton, T5B 4E4 Alberta
The competition is open to:
- Undergraduate students from colleges and universities in Alberta
- Teams of 4 students
- Space is limited to 10 teams
Benefits of Participation:
- Showcase entrepreneurial skills in a real industry case
- Present your entrepreneurial ideas to judges from the industry
- Network with leaders from various industries
- Maximize your potential and compete with the best
- Top three teams will win awards
- Fee: C$150 per team
- Deadline: Monday, April 16, 2018
- Complete the registration form (to come)
- Pay the team’s fee online
The case will be provided to students on the day of competition. Additional details will be provided to registered teams.
REMINDER: IMPORTANT DATES
Deadline for registration: Monday, April 16, 2018
Notification of receipt of registration: Monday, April 23, 2018
Case Competition: Friday, May 4, 2018
For more information, please contact Dr. Natasha Khinkanina.