Coursework from the leadership emphasis in the Bachelor of Management program gives our management students the critical tools they will need to become top performers in business, government, non-profit, health, and educational settings. Our leadership courses provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to pursue professional designations or graduate studies.
Develop your niche as a leader in project management, sales, consulting, and more by developing your ability to:
- think logically
- advocate for a cause you believe in
- solve difficult and abstract problems
- master business plan and proposal writing
- oversee production of reports and evaluations
- get people with different skills to successfully work together
- determine the steps necessary to meet defined goals
- talk openly with others, and get support and honest feedback in return
- listen well and recognize good ideas when you hear and see them
With a Bachelor of Management degree and a leadership emphasis from Concordia University of Edmonton, you can pursue careers that include, but are not limited to, office manager, logistics, and project manager.
For more information on admission requirements, please refer the Academic Calendar.