Financial analysts and planners are experts at making recommendations to individuals and organizations best practices for achieving their financial goals.
The finance emphasis in the Bachelor of Management program at Concordia University of Edmonton will explore all aspects of financial management and decision-making. Learn how to:
- help clients identify their personal and financial goals
- assist corporations as they make their financial decisions
- discover strategies on how individual investors can select and manage their investment opportunities
- managing personal, corporate, and public finance portfolios
- handle mergers and acquisitions
Become the “best asset” in an organization with your finance coursework from Concordia University of Edmonton. With a Bachelor of Management degree and a finance emphasis students can pursue careers that include, but are not limited to, financial advisor, financial analyst, investment analyst, loan officer, and trader.
For more information on admission requirements, please refer the Academic Calendar.