Quick links


Application Process:

Studying at Concordia University of Edmonton:

Student Groups:


Photos of documents will not be accepted by email. Only clear scanned copies will be accepted.

Course Selection Form (to register in courses)
Course Change Form (to add, drop, or withdraw from courses)
Course Reduction Form (to request transfer credit or course exemptions)
Document Request Form (to request CIC letters, Graduation Status Letters, or any other documents)

NOTE: For a general proof of enrolment letter, please see the ‘Other Offices’ section below.

Student Information Update (to provide updated student information)


See Policy Manual for:

Procedures and Guidelines:

Thesis, Dissertation, Project and Capstone Guidelines
Practicum Procedures – for graduate degrees
Practicum Procedures – for graduate diploma programs

Other offices:

General Proof of Enrolment (Online in ‘Registration Services’)
Application for Graduation (Online Services for Students to the Registrar’s Office)
Transcript Request (Online Services for Students to the Registrar’s Office)