Enhancing Ethical Reasoning and Critical Decision Making
In today’s complex and ever changing world, effective ethical decision making is critical to the reputation and long-term success of any organization. How does one get through the moment of critical choice?
Many organizations are overwhelmed by the far-reaching complexity of emerging issues and ethical pressures. Through the delivery of effective ethics training, Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE) can assist organizations to bring clarity to multi-faceted issues in order to implement ethical practices and create effective solutions.
The Enhancing Ethical Reasoning and Critical Decision Making workshop has been designed to bridge the gap that exists in current ethics training by using an applied ethics, hands-on approach. Using lecture, group discussion and customized case studies, the objective of the workshop is to guide individuals and organizations to make better decisions when faced with ethical dilemmas. By the end of the workshop, the participant can immediately apply what they have learned to solve issues in their workplace.
Target clients for this training are not-for-profit organizations, government agencies, human services organizations, and businesses, including Boards and Commissions encountering emerging conflicts and ethical pressures.
- Understand the importance of the six stages of moral and ethical development.
- Understand how better moral and ethical decisions effect their organizations.
- Understand how colleagues approach ethical decision making resulting in better conflict resolution outcomes.
- The fee for this 1/2 day workshop is $250 +GST per participant.
- A minimum of 10 participants are required for this course.
- Workshop fee includes all training material, refreshments, and certificate of completion.
Note: This workshop can be customized to fit your training needs and objectives.
For more information, contact: